Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival PreSale Tickets Now Available
Square Enix Ltd has today confirmed presale tickets to its first ever Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival are now able to be bought by active Final Fantasy XIV subscribers across Europe and PAL territories. The European event will be held at London’s Tobacco Dock on 25th October 2014, with similar festivals also being held in Tokyo and Las Vegas on alternate dates.
According to the press release, Fan Festival will celebrate everything Final Fantasy XIV : A Realm Reborn and will give some of its current ‘two million’ registered subscribers the chance to meet the game’s developers, participate in in-game evens, bag some rather exclusive event loot and enjoy live entertainment.
Tickets are definitely priced as if the event was being held at London. lb65.00 per standard ticket and lb85 per VIP ticket. VIP Tickers include additional extras such as access to an exclusive Friday night (24th October) even where you can eat, drink and meet members of the development team and reminisce all things Final Fantasy based. Each Fan Festival ticket will also grant access to the main event for 25th October.
Purchasing Fan Festival Tickets
1. This week all players will an active subscription* will be sent an email that includes a unique promotion code to purchase tickets.
2. On Thursday, 17th July, 2014 at 10 a.m. (BST), advance ticket sales will go live.
3. Visit the ticket purchase site and enter the unique promotion code found in the email.
4. Advance ticket sales will be on a first-come, first-served basis and fans may only purchase a maximum of two tickets per order.
Purchasing General Sale Tickets
1. Starting Thursday, 31st July 2014 at 10 a.m. (BST), any remaining tickets will go on sale.
2. People will not need a promotion code to access the site and purchase tickets.
3. Previously provided promotion codes will no longer be valid.
4. Tickets will remain on sale via the website until Thursday, October 24th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (GMT) or until the event is sold out.